Thursday, March 6, 2008

Swap time

Wow has it really been that long since my last post???!!!
Any way not much has been happening, booked our holiday to Japan which is now only 22 days away....YIIIPPPPEEEE
I recently took part in an earring swap on the Creative Wire Jewelry Forum for Valentines day. My swap partner was Dyan(Varuamoon)in the US and here are the earrings I made for her....
Argentium Silver, Green Agate(beautiful velvety green)and freshwater pearl.




Then the call went out for angels for people that didn't get something from their designated swap partner for any number of reasons. I was priveleged to get Carolyn(Cas) from here in Australia. So I got the wire out and whipped up another pair and here they are....
Sterling Silver, Argentium Silver, Apatite, Aquamarine, and Freshwater pearl





So what did I receive and who sent them?
These little stunners from Magdalena Borejko(her links are to the side in my favourites) Oxidised silver, Rubies, Spinels and Madeira Citrines.....




Thanks for having a look and I hope it wont be so long before my next post.
Ciao for now!!!

No comments: