Saturday, January 6, 2007

Sunny Saturday in Sydney

Well here we are again. It is looking and feeling a bit more like summer today. Not a cloud in the sky, just blue and more blue.

Thought I would post some photos of jewellery I have made over the past few months.

Let's start with things I have made Mum.......

Rutilated quartz, Sterling and Bali Silver...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Rhodolite Garnets, GF wire and a little bit of 18K chain...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Nan......
Antique brass and amethyst coloured czech crystal...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


And other bits and pieces for me and for other people...

Pearl's Garden, Serpentine, Quartz crystal drops Bali silver and sterling silver...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sodalite and Black nickel chain and findings, with a few vintage clear crystals...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Lisa's...
Cinnabar beads and black nickel, one of the first sets I made...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Then Lisa had a friend who wanted the same style but blue stones. This one I called Mermaid warrioress..Black nickel, Blue Chalcedony, Blue Calcite and Vintage clear crystals...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My first go at stringing, onyx beads with a glass starfish...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Any way I think that is enough for today. Now I have to get ready to do my real job that finances my hobby. Have a great weekend!!

Ciao till next time.
Viktoria

No comments: