Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Last Day, First Day Plus a New Pendant

Well my last day at RSGC was on Monday. Bit sad to go as they were a great bunch of people to work with. It was nice to work in a place that has some real history behind it. Any way here are some photos I took of some of the people I worked with. I do have a few more but they are on my mobile and I have to work out how to load them onto my computer.

Amy, Alanna, Roxanne, Me and Arianne
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Patricia, Nam, Amy, Alanna, Roxanne and Arianne
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Loryn and Viet
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Gary, Leanne, Tony and Me
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Belinda, Ryan, Me, Gary, Loryn, Charlie and Leeanne
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

First day at the new job at Canterbury Hurlstone Park RSL yesterday was good. Had a short day (9am to 2pm) met most of the guys and gals in the kitchen. Today I start in the Fernhill Bistro which will be interesting part a la carte and part ready cooked in bain marie.

And lastly here is a pendant that I finally finished last week, I did it in stops and starts over two weeks. From a tutorial from Remy at http://www.studioheath.com/tutorials.php. I really learnt a lot while making this and look forward to making another one. Here it is:

Little Miss Stormy: Sterling Silver and Labradorite cabochon......
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thanks for having a look!

Catch you soon, ciao for now!

No comments: