Thursday, March 29, 2007

Busy Making Presents

Well have been busy getting some presents ready for Mum and Sue(my Aunt) for their birthdays next month. Still have to find the right clasp for Mum's bracelet and I think I might embellish the bail on Sue's pendant with a bit of wire weaving and maybe a pearl or something. I'll see what happens when the muse hits me(hopefully not with a baseball bat!!LOL)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This particular chain maille weave is called Parallel Helm. I have made these in Sterling silver and GF so they have a nice two tone look.

Not much else has been happening. Settling in at the new job and enjoying it very much.

That is it for today and hopefully Mum and my Aunt don't have a look here before their birthdays!!
Ciao for now, catch you soon!!

No comments: